Portwest Bizflame Rain Hi-Vis Antistatic FR Bomber Jacket
Product code: S773
If your looking for a high visibility waterproof coat that will also protect against heat and flames this Portwest Bizflame Rain Hi-Vis Antistatic FR Bomber Jacket offers Optimum protection when working in cold or wet conditions. Flame resistance coupled with superb breathable and water resistant properties, means this flame retardant garment conforms the necessary stringent European standards, EN531 A, B2, C2 & EN533 & prEN 1149-3 & EN471 class 3:2 & EN343 class 3:2, GO/RT 3279 (orange only).
- Fabric: 98% Polyester, 2% Carbon Fibre, 250gsm.
- EN343 Waterproof and breathable.
- Lining: fixed FR Cotton, 170gsm.
- Flame retardant.
- Padding: 100% polyester FR wadding, 100gsm.
- Elasticated waist.
- Two front flap pockets.
- Detachable hood.
- Phone pocket.
- Radio loops.
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN343 Class 2 Intermediate Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of protection against foul weather
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.