Portwest Bizflame Pro Coverall
Product code: FR38
- EN 1149 -5.
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E3, F1.
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2.
- CE-CAT III.
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment.
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat.
- Certified protection against molten metal splash.
- Class 2 Welding Protection.
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio.
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zip.
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access.
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays.
- Side elastic waist for ultimate wearer comfort.
- Shell Fabric : 99% Cotton, 1% Carbon Fibre 330gsm.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.