Portwest B1007 K Energy S3 Safety Trainers
Product code: B1007
- EN ISO 20345.
- S3 rated.
- SRC slip resistant.
- Anti-static footwear.
- Water resistant upper.
- 200 joules resistant toe-cap.
- Puncture resistant sole.
- Shock absorption in the heel region.
- Heat resistant 1 minute up to 300°C.
- Hydrocarbons resistant.
- Men’s width.
- Women’s width.
- Upper: Waterproof Textile.
- Lining: SmellStop Antiodor and Antibacterial.
- Midsole: Fresh’n Flex.
- Toecap: Aluminium.
- Sole: DD PU/HRO Rubber i-daptive® Technology.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest trainers you were looking for? View more portwest trainers or our entire range of portwest workwear.