Phoenix-FR Longsleeved T-Shirt
Manufacturer: Future Garments
Product code: TS001
- EN ISO 11612:2015 ( A1 A2 B1 C1).
- EN 1149-3:2004.
- EN 1149-5:2008.
- EN 61482-1-2:2007 (Class 1 = 4kA).
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 (Ebt50=5.0 Cal/cm2).
- Inherently flame retardant long sleeved T-Shirt.
- Worn as a under garment in conjunction with flame retardant outerwear.
- Ribbed neckline and cuffs.
- Twin needle cover seam hem.
- Long sleeve.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the future garments welding clothing you were looking for? View more future garments welding clothing or our entire range of future garments workwear.