Phoenix FJ534 Flame Retardant Interactive Fleece
Manufacturer: Future Garments
Product code: FJ534
Working around heat and flames poses significant risks, so the correct safety clothing goes a long way to protecting you whilst you work in these hazardous environments. The Phoenix FJ534 Flame Retardant Interactive Fleece is made from an inherently FR fabric, rather than being treated after manufacture. This raglan sleeved fleece is well suited for welders, conforming to EN ISO 11612 and EN 1149; making it safe around heat and flames, and antistatic.
The full length front zip makes it easy to take off at the end of the day, and the bottom hem features a drawcord, with wrist cuffs that are elasticated to ensure a tight fit, with a high collar to help protect the neck. There are also two front pockets secured with zips for safe storage of valuables.
- Woven flame retardant welding Fleece.
- FR anti-static Modacrylic fleece, 450gsm.
- Compatible with (JK267 & JK515) FR jackets.
- Full zip front with contrasting placket.
- Elasticated wrists.
- Contrasting yellow detail on collar.
- Inherent flame retardant fabric.
- Silver reflective piping
- Raglan sleeve.
- Drawstring hem.
- Front zipped pockets.
- Interactive zip.
- EN ISO 11612 2008 A, B1, C1, EN1149-3:2004.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the future garments fr clothing you were looking for? View more future garments fr clothing or our entire range of future garments workwear.