Phoenix Antistatic Hi Vis FR Arc Coverall
Manufacturer: Future Garments
Product code: BS170
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 Class 3.
- EN 1149-5 : 2008 (Parts 1, 2, 3 & 5).
- EN ISO 11611:2015 Class 1, A1.
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 B1 C1.
- EN 61482-1-2:2007 Class 1 , 4kA.
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV 9.4 Cal/cm2).
- RIS-3279-TOM iss.1(2016).
- Inherently flame retardant and antistatic.
- Racing collar with touch & close fastening.
- Two chest pockets.
- Adjustable elasticated cuffs with touch and close fastening.
- Two side inverted welt pockets with access to trouser pockets.
- External knee pad pockets.
- Zip front concealed under flap.
- Action back with elastication.
- Zip opening gusset at the base of each leg concealed under flap.
- Flame retardant Hi-Vis reflective tape.
- Fabric: Modacrylic, cotton, polyamide, polarylate, 215gsm.
- AS Ripstop outer fabric.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the future garments boiler suits you were looking for? View more future garments boiler suits or our entire range of future garments workwear.