Honeywell Multisafe Parka Jacket
Product code: 1415288
Honeywell Multisafe Parka Jacket is a breathable and versatile winter jacket, which is designed to protect the wearer from antistatic risks, chemical hazards, heat and flames, and foul weather. The Honeywell Multisafe FR Waterproof Parka Jacket features a mao collar with Velcro fastening and a double inner flap. The front has a two-way zip which has an inner flap and Velcro fastening on the outside to help protect against the elements, as well as a handy built-in non removable hood which has a fastening cord. The wrists also feature Velcro adjustments to help create a more secure and watertight fit. Retro-reflective strips run across the waist and the forearms for additional visibility in foul weather. The inside of the jacket has a left breast pocket with hanger loop, whilst on the the outside you will find two flap fastened pockets at the bottom of the jacket, as well as a right sided breast pocket with microphone pocket and Velcro flap.
Fitting Guide: Measurements must be taken directly on the body, and not too tight. When measurements are beetween two sizes, choose the smaller one for a tight fit and the larger one if you prefer a looser fit. Chest: measure at the largest point.
- Multirisk protection against heat & chemicals.
- 55% modacrylic 43% cotton, 2% antistatic fibre.
- Fabric weight: 300gsm.
- Lining composition: aramid/viscose, 130gsm.
- Aramid fibre padding, 150gsm.
- Aramid thread seams.
- Water proof.
- Flame Retardant.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN343 Class 1 Low Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of protection against foul weather
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant jacket you were looking for? View more flame retardant jackets or our entire range of work jackets.