Himalayan Gravity 2 Waterproof Composite Shoe
Product code: 4105
Himalayan Gravity 2 Waterproof Composite Shoes are a metal free protective S3 footwear garment made with a rugged waterproof Nubuck genuine cow leather upper for excellent water repellent properties, and have an ultra lightweight triple density phylon outsole and a strong moulded rubber toe with double channel stitching. The sole has a supporting stabilizer arch for improved weight distribution and balance, with an SRC slip resistant sole that can withstand oils and 300 degrees heat in addition to providing antistatic properties. They feature an anti penetration midsole designed to protect from hazards in the workplace such as upturned nails and glass. To further improve the protective qualities of this excellent safety footwear there is also a non metallic protective toecap which can provide up to 200 joules impact protection from drop hazards and crushing. Inside the Himalayan Gravity 2 Waterproof Composite Shoes you will find a comfortable shock absorbing gel heel cushioning insert and a removable Cambrelle footbed liner to improve moisture management, making these safety shoes comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
- Upper: Waterproof Nubuck leather.
- Mesh lining.
- Non metallic protective toe and midsole.
- SRC slip resistant gravity sole.
- Anti-torsion system.
- Extreme rubber protection design.
- Oil, chemical and heat resistant sole.
- Anti-static properties.
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the himalayan safety shoes you were looking for? View more himalayan safety shoes or our entire range of himalayan workwear.