Helly Hansen Rothenburg Anti-Flame Retardant Pant
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 71431
The Helly Hansen Rothenburg Anti-Flame Retardant Pants offer exceptional multinorm protection from extreme weather conditions, as well as serving their main function of repelling flames in dangerous working environments. This FR-lined trouser is fully flame-resistant, making it an ideal fit for working toiling in zones where flames, sparks or molten metal present occasional hazards. With that said, these pants are just as adept dealing with less testing conditions, their high-visibility tape rendering them luridly identifiable in warehouses or building sites. If the thermostat plunges, meanwhile, wet weather or icy cold needn't waylay your day; the Helly Hansen Rothenburg Anti-Flame Retardant Pants deal just as easily with wind as fire, and as far as rain gear goes, it's certainly at the top-end of the market. Perfect for industries such as oil, chemical, fabrication and process, the trousers feature articulated fitting for less abrasive tailoring and come with Velcro adjustment at the bottom hem and a strong boot zipper. There's also a broad belt tunnel in the back to support you throughout the day, and handy kneepad pockets to store away your protective knee-pads. The Helly Hansen Rothenburg Pants conform to EN343 3,3, EN471 3,2, EN1149 and EN ISO14116: Protective clothing against limited flame spread material, which supersedes EN533.
- Fabric: 99% Polyester / 1% Carbon, 220gsm.
- Please Note: pant is not padded or quilted.
- Flame-resistant: ENISO14116.
- Boot zipper.
- EN 343 waterproof, class 3,3
- High-visibility: EN471.
- Kneepad pockets.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.