Helly Hansen Fakse Shirt FR
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 75075
Helly Hansen Fakse Shirt FR offers excellent protective qualities against a number of workplace hazards. Made from a combination of wool and viscose fibres interwoven with Inox, this protective garment offers safety against electrostatic discharge, heat and flame, and thermal effects of electric arcs. Finished in a plain black fabric, it features contrasting orange seam details. This product also Conforms to EN 61482-1-2:2007, class 1 (4 KA) when worn with other Fakse underwear class 2 (7 KA).
- Fabric: 48,5% Wool, 48,5% Viscose, 3% Inox, 170gsm.
- EN 1149-5:2008.
- Contrast seams.
- EN ISO 11612:2008, A1 B1 C1.
- Visible CE label.
- EN 61482-1-2:2007 class 1.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.