Helly Hansen Alta Rain Jacket
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 70260
If work tasks are critical, you need a jacket that stands up to critique. Step forward, the Helly Hansen Alta Rain Jacket. This rainwear jacket is constructed from PU-coated knitted polyester, and is light in weight, making it easy to carry if showers are intermittent. The stretchable fabric of the waterproof ensures it's far from a burden to wear, while the 3M reflective Scotchlite tape keeps you in line with all requisite safety requirements. Useful in a variety of industries, the Alta has an extended back to protect against draughts, while the bottom hem can be tightened to prevent water getting a look in. A snap fastener at the sleeves serves the same purpose. Pocket-wise, there are two at the waist, each closable with a flap and ideal for stowing your accessories, and there is a hood that can be niftily concealed within the collar. Simple; smart; almost entirely fluorescent; the Helly Hansen Alta Rain Jacket is in a class of its own.
- Fabric: PU Coated knitted Polyester, 180gsm.
- EN 343 - Class 3.
- EN 471 - Class 3.
- Stretchable fabric.
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite stripes.
- 2 hand pockets with flap.
- Concealed hood in collar.
- Draw cord adjustment on hood.
- Snap fastener at sleeves.
- Draw cord adjustment on bottom hem.
- Extended back.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen hi vis you were looking for? View more helly hansen hi vis clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.