Helly Hansen Alta Insulated Suit
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 70665-CL
Offering full body protection against a host of elements, and giving the wearer peace of mind with its fluorescent fabrics and reflective striping, the Helly Hansen Alta Insulated Suit is the perfect solution for the worker who needs to be seen on site, and keep warm whilst working. This suit is fully waterproof, with taped seams to stop water from penetrating, and will protect against the wind and cold with ease. The front zipper is hidden behind a storm flap, and when the weather intensifies; the chin guard and adjustable hood can be called to action.
The Helly Hansen Alta Insulated Suit also comes with a great range of practical features. There are two side pockets and a inner chest pocket for all your storage needs, as well as a webbing loop for I.D cards. The knees also come with kneepad pockets, to ensure protection against fatigue and knee injury whilst kneeling.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3 HiVis.
- EN 343 cl 3 Waterproof/ Breathable.
- EN 342 cl 3 0,314 m.
- 2K/W(B)(2.0 clo) Cold protection norm.
- Air permeability 3.
- 100% Polyester - 200gsm.
- Contrast color 100% Polyester - 140gsm.
- Waterproof fabric and construction.
- Lining: 100% Nylon.
- Insulation: in body 120gsm.
- Insulation: in Sleeves and legs, 100gsm.
- Reflective band.
- Packable hood & draw cord adjustment at front.
- Contrast color.
- Brushed polyester inside collar.
- Chin guard.
- Two pockets at front with velcro closure.
- Inner chest pocket with zipper.
- Velcro adjustment at cuffs.
- Storm flap with zipper and velcro closure.
- Zipper inside for logo applications.
- Elastic at waist.
- Knee pad pockets inside.
- Boot zippers with storm flap, velcro closure.
- Webbing band loop in waist for ID card.
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen waterproofs you were looking for? View more helly hansen waterproof suits or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.