Helly Hansen Alta Insulated Jacket
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 70335
Keep safe from the wind and rain whilst working, with the Helly Hansen Alta Insulated Jacket. insulated with a thick polyester padding, this jacket offers plenty of functionality and practical features. Its fluorescent fabric and reflective stripes make it perfect for construction sites, conforming it to EN471 class 3 (Sizes s-m are class 2), with class 3 waterproof properties and cold protection. the front zip is concealed behind a storm flap, with the collar including a brushed polyester finish, chin guard and packable hood.
The Helly Hansen Alta Insulated Jacket features two front pockets and an inner chest pocket for storage of valuables, and also comes with click-on loops inside the hem for accessory attachments. The hem is drawcord adjustable for a comfortable fit, and has a drop tail design to keep the lower back from becoming exposed to draughts.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3 (S-M cl 2) HiVis.
- EN 343 cl 3,1 Waterproof/ Breathable.
- EN 342 0,332 cl 3 m.
- 2K/W(B)(2.1 clo) Cold protection norm.
- Air permeability class 3.
- 100% Polyester - 200gsm.
- Contrast color 100% Polyester - 140gsm.
- Waterproof fabric and Taped seams.
- Lining: 100% Nylon.
- Insulation: 100% Polyester, 120gsm in body.
- Insulation: in sleeves, 100gsm.
- Reflective band around body, sleeves & shoulders.
- Packable hood with draw cord adjustment at front.
- Brushed polyester inside collar.
- Chin guard.
- Storm flap.
- Zipper closure.
- Two pockets at front with flaps.
- Inner chest pocket with zipper.
- Draw cord adjustment at hem.
- Velcro adjustment at cuffs.
- Contrast color.
- Zipper inside garment for logo applications.
- Click-on loops inside hem for accessories.
- Tail drop.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen hi vis you were looking for? View more helly hansen hi vis clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.