Helly Hansen Alta Construction Pant Class 1
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 76491
Conforming to EN 471 this Helly Hansen Alta Construction Pant Class 1 are a protective product designed to benefit the wearer in low light conditions, where visibility is compromised. Made with a thick polycotton fabric, with fluorescent contrast panels on the legs and the waist. They feature two hand pockets, with two overlapping hanging pockets with a double bottomed design to give them added durability. There are also two open back pockets, a Velcro closed thigh pocket, and a rule pocket; offering a myriad of practical storage options. There is also additional space for tools, with double Velcro loops capable of accommodating hammer holders. For the safety conscious, there are also kneepad pockets, which are compatible with most regular kneepads to offer cushioning from the floor whilst kneeling.
- Fabric: 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton 250 gsm.
- Contrast: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton 250 gsm.
- Reinforcement: 100% Polyamide 200 gsm.
- Polyamide reinforcement, on knee & bottom leg.
- Reflex stripes at legs.
- EN 471 class 1.
- Flap covered fly.
- Plastic covered metal buttons.
- Two hand pockets.
- Two hanging pockets with double bottom.
- Thigh pocket with flap & Velcro closure.
- Space for additional accessories/tools.
- Ruler pocket with tool pocket.
- Two open back pockets.
- Velcro loops both sides for hammer holders.
- 5 cm fold at bottom hem.
- Knee pad pockets with opening on the inside.
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen hi vis you were looking for? View more helly hansen hi vis clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.