Helly Hansen Alna 2.0 Winter Parka
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 71393
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3: Size M ->.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2: Size XS - S.
- EN 343 4,1.
- EN 342 0,324 m²K/W(B) (2,09 clo).
- Air permeability Class 3.
- Helly Tech® Performance.
- Life Pocket.
- Life Pocket™ for tablets.
- Primaloft® Black Eco Insulation.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Fully taped construction.
- No shoulder seams.
- Detachable hood.
- Vertical and horizontal hood adjustment.
- Helmet compatible hood.
- Padded collar for extra comfort.
- Brushed polyester inside collar.
- YKK® front zipper with chin protector.
- Front storm flap.
- Chest pocket with YKK® zipper.
- ID card loop.
- Tablet pocket with YKK® zipper.
- Hand pockets with YKK® zipper.
- Hand pockets with brushed lining.
- YKK® zipper for underarm ventilation.
- Embellishment zipper.
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Wrist Gaiters.
- Adjustable hem with elastic drawcord inside hand pocket.
- Extended back for improved comfort.
- Reflective details.
- 360 degree reflective transfer print on body, sleeves and shoulders.
- Main fabric: 100% Polyester - 215gsm.
- Secondary Main fabric: 100% Polyamide - 235gsm.
- Lining: 100% Polyamide.
- Insulation: Primaloft Black Eco.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen hi vis you were looking for? View more helly hansen hi vis clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.