Helly Hansen Alna 2.0 Winter Construction Pant Cl 2
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 71491-CL
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2.
- EN 343 4,1.
- EN 342, 0,324 m²K/W(B) (2,09 clo).
- Air permeability Class 3.
- Helly Tech® Performance, waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Primaloft® Black Eco Insulation.
- Fully taped construction.
- Detachable and elastic suspenders.
- Broad center back belt loop for extra strength and stability.
- Zip-off Cordura® hanging pockets with double lined bottom.
- Hand pockets with YKK® zipper.
- Plastic covered metal buttons.
- Thigh pocket with fastener closure.
- ID card loop.
- Ruler pocket in Cordura® reinforcement fabric.
- Knee high boot zipper with storm flap & fastener closure.
- Cordura® fabric reinforcement at knee and bottom leg.
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility.
- Knee Pad pockets accessible from the inside.
- Knee Pad position can be adjusted by 5 cm.
- Boot gaiters with gripper.
- 5 cm leg extension.
- Main fabric: 100% Polyester - 215gsm.
- Secondary Main fabric: 100% Polyamide - 235gsm.
- Reinforcement: 100% Cordura® fabric - 220gsm.
- Lining: 100% Polyamide.
- Insulation: Primaloft Black Eco - 100g.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen hi vis you were looking for? View more helly hansen hi vis clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.