Helly Hansen Aberdeen Pant FR
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 76475
Helly Hansen Aberdeen FR Pant has been designed to provide a multitude of practical uses, with its modacrylic and cotton fabric being laced with Inox fibre, they can protect from hazards associated with heat and flames, anti-static discharge, and electric arc. Combining these properties with the fluorescent finish of the fabric and the reflex stripes around the legs, this brilliant work pant also helps heighten the wearers visual presence by providing high visibility attributes. The pant features a concealed front fly zip, with belt loops around the waistband; with a special widened loop at the rear of the waist. There are a number of practical pockets available for storage; with two hand pockets, and two open rear pockets offering traditional pocket placements, alongside the handy ruler pocket which comes with an additional space for more tools, and a thigh pocket which features a Velcro flap. For those whom need their tools handy at all times, there are also loops either side dedicated to hammer holders, meaning your essential tool is never far away. Adjustable kneepad pockets are also present, which allow the wearer to cushion their knees from the floor of their chosen workplace. This product also Conforms to EN 61482-1-2:2007, class 1 (4 KA) when worn with Fakse underwear class 2 (7 KA).
- Fabric; 55% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 1% Inox 310 gsm.
- EN 471 High visibility.
- Reflective logos; Reflex at legs.
- ENISO 11612:2008, A1 B1 C1.
- Visible CE labelling.
- Flap covered fly zipper.
- Plastic covered metal buttons at CF.
- Two hand pockets.
- Thigh pocket with Velcro flap.
- Ruler pocket with added tool pocket.
- Removable button on ruler pocket for attaching knife.
- Two open back pockets.
- Broad centre back belt loop.
- Hammer holder loops at both sides.
- 5 cm fold at bottom hem.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets.
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.