Helly Hansen Aberdeen Insulated Construction Pant Cl 1
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 71486
Offering the very best in protection against a wide number of hazards and environments, the Helly Hansen Aberdeen Insulated Construction Pant CL 1 is the ideal solution. Made from a combination of high quality and protective fabrics, these insulated work trousers will shield the wearer from dangers such as heat and flame, arc flash and antistatic. Their fully taped construction helps to keep water out of the seams to keep you dry, with insulation providing warmth where temperatures drop. They feature a selection of pockets at the front and rear for storage, with the addition of hanging pockets at the front for consumables such as nails and screws; with a double fabric bottom for additional durability.
For the safety conscious, the Helly Hansen Aberdeen Insulated Construction Pant CL1 is finished in a fluorescent fabric with reflective striping around the bottom of the legs to help others see you whilst on site - conforming to EN ISO 20471 class 1 for high visibility workwear. The knees of these rugged multi-protective trousers are loaded with kneepad pockets which feature an adjustable system which allows you to alter the height of the pads when inside for a more tailored fit.
- EN ISO 20471 class 1, hi vis.
- EN ISO 11612 A1A2B1C1F1, heat and flame protection.
- EN 1449 static electricity protection.
- ENIEC 61482-1-2 cl2 [7ka] electric arc flash protection.
- EN 343 class 3,1 waterproof/breathable.
- EN342 cl3 cold protection norm.
- Helly Tech waterproof windproof and breathable.
- Fully taped construction.
- Flame retardant.
- CE labelling visible.
- Reflective stripes.
- Fly zip with flap.
- Plastic covered metal buttons.
- Two hand pockets.
- Thigh pocket with Velcro flap.
- Two hanging pockets with double bottom.
- Ruler pocket with additional pocket for tools.
- Removable button on ruler pocket for knives.
- Extra button included.
- Two open back pockets.
- Broad centre back belt loop.
- Hammer holder loops either side.
- 5cm fold at bottom hem for increased leg length.
- Knee pad pockets inside.
- Knee pad position can be adjusted 5cm +/- for better fit.
- Detachable back with elastic suspenders.
- 65% Lenzing FR, 22% Aramid.
- 12% Polyaramid, 1% antistat, 290gsm.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.