Fristads 8015 GTT Hi Vis Airtech® Winter Coverall
Product code: 119627
- Airtech® breathable, wind and waterproof.
- Fully lined.
- Reflective detail on shoulders.
- Front placket opening with two-way zip.
- Zipped to top of collar and concealed snap fastening.
- Fleece-lined collar.
- Detachable lined hood with adjustable strap and drawstring.
- 2 chest pockets with zip.
- ID-card pocket.
- Map pocket with inside mobile phone pocket.
- Buttonhole and loop for earpiece accessible from outside.
- 2 inside pockets with zip.
- Adjustable drawstring at waist.
- Elastic cuffs with thumb grip.
- Adjustable sleeve ends.
- 2 front pockets with covered zip.
- 2 back pockets with flaps and velcro fastening.
- Folding rule pocket with extra pocket.
- 2 bellowed leg pockets with flap and velcro fastening.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Knee pockets with inside opening for height-adjustable knee pads.
- Concealed zip up to knees.
- Adjustable leg ends.
- Snow lock.
- Zip in lining for easy embroidery and transfer.
- Waterpillar 10.000 mm.
- Approved according to EN 14404 together with kneepads 124292.
- EN ISO 20471 class 3, EN 343 class 3/1 and EN 342.
- Orange meets RIS-3279-TOM standard for rail use.
- Shell fabric meets class 3 for water vapour permeability;
- EN 343 class 3/3 / Leasing laundry-tested according to ISO 15797.
- Quilted lining: 100% polyester.
- Weight: Outer fabric 150 g/m², lining 190 g/m².
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads coveralls you were looking for? View more fristads coveralls or our entire range of fristads workwear.