Fristads 4095 GXE Flamestat Hi Vis Gore-Tex Jacket
Product code: 125617
- EN 61482-1-2 class 2.
- EN 61482-1-1.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B2 C1 D3 E1 F1.
- EN ISO 11611 A1 A2 class 2.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 13034 type PB .
- EN ISO 20471 class 2 - XS-S and class 3 M-3XL.
- EN 343 class 3/3.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX® material, wind and waterproof but breathable.
- Dirt and oil repellent.
- Fully lined.
- Reflective detail on shoulders.
- Detachable lined hood with adjustable strap and drawstring.
- Storm flap with zip to top of collar and velcro fastening.
- 2 chest pockets with flap with velcro fastening and zip, 1 with D-ring.
- 2 front pockets with flap with velcro fastening and zip.
- 2 inside pockets, 1 with button and 1 with zip.
- Adjustable sleeve end.
- Elastic inner cuffs.
- Adjustable hem with drawstring.
- Zip in lining to make embroidery and transfer easier.
- Metal free garment.
- ePTFE membrane.
- Fabric: 99,4% polyester, 0,6% carbon, 220gsm.
- Lining: 50% meta-aramide, 50% viscose FR, 130gsm.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Manufactured using Gore-Tex materials
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads jackets you were looking for? View more fristads jackets or our entire range of fristads workwear.