Fristads Kansas 2176 ATHS Kneepad Trousers
Manufacturer: Fristads Kansas
Product code: 121355
- Approved according to EN 61482-1-2 class 1.
- EN 61482-1-1 EBT: 10,5 cal/cm² HAF: 81,4%.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 F1.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 13034 Type PB .
- EN ISO 20471 cl 1.
- Leasing laundry-tested according to ISO 15797.
- Dirt, oil and water-repellent.
- 2 front pockets.
- D-ring at waistband.
- 2 reinforced back pockets with flaps.
- Leg pocket with flap and concealed snap fastening.
- Mobile phone pocket with flap and velcro fastening.
- D-ring and plastic ID-card holder.
- Hammer loop.
- Reinforced folding rule pocket with tool pocket.
- Button and loop for sheath knife.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Reinforced knee pockets.
- Inside opening for height-adjustable knee pads.
- Reinforced leg ends.
- Metalfree garment.
- Detachable id-card holder contains metal.
- 2-needle stitching on reflective tape.
- Adjustable leg length with 5 cm hem allowance.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- 45% modacrylic, 35% cotton, 18% polyamide, 2%anti-static fibre.
- Reinforcement: 54% modacrylic, 44% cotton, 2% anti-static fibre.
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads work trousers you were looking for? View more fristads work trousers or our entire range of fristads workwear.