Fristads 2095 GXE Flamestat High Vis Gore-Tex Trousers
Product code: 125618
- EN 61482-1-2 class 2.
- EN 61482-1-1.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B2 C1 D3 E1 F1.
- EN ISO 11611 A1 A2 class 2.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 13034 type PB .
- EN ISO 20471 class 2.
- EN 343 class 3/3.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX® material, wind and waterproof but breathable.
- Dirt and oil repellent.
- Fully lined.
- Elastic detachable braces.
- 2 front pockets with flap and zip.
- 2 back pockets with flap and concealed snap fastening.
- Hammer loop.
- 2 leg pocket with flap and concealed snap fastening.
- Phone pocket with flap and velcro fastening.
- D-ring and plastic ID-card holder.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- CORDURA® reinforced knee pockets with inside opening.
- Height adjustment for knee pads in knee pocket.
- Concealed zip up to knee.
- Snow gaiter.
- Adjustable leg end.
- Metal free garment.
- ePTFE membrane.
- Fabric: 99,4% polyester, 0,6% carbon, 220gsm.
- Lining: 50% meta-aramide, 50% viscose FR, 130gsm.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Manufactured using Gore-Tex materials
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads hi vis clothing you were looking for? View more fristads hi vis clothing or our entire range of fristads workwear.