Fristads 2094 ATHP Flamestat High Vis Craftsman Trousers
Product code: 111619
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1,
- EN 61482-1-1.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 13034 Type PB .
- EN ISO 20471 cl 001.
- Dirt oil and water-repellent.
- 2 tuckable, CORDURA® reinforced, loose-hanging front pockets.
- Left pocket with extra pocket.
- Right pocket with 3 pockets and tool loops.
- 2 front pockets / D-ring at waistband.
- Double reinforced crotch seam.
- 2 back pockets one with flap.
- Leg pocket with flap and concealed snap fastening.
- Phone pocket with flap and velcro fastening.
- D-ring and plastic ID-card holder.
- Hammer loop.
- CORDURA® reinforced folding rule pocket with tool pocket.
- Button and loop for knife.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- CORDURA® reinforced knee pockets with inside opening.
- Height adjustment for knee pads in knee pocket.
- CORDURA® reinforced leg ends.
- Detachable id-card holder contains metal.
- Approved according to EN 14404 together with kneepads 124292.
- Leasing laundry-tested according to ISO 15797.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Fabric: 54% modacrylic, 44% cotton, 2% anti-static fibre.
- Reinforcement: 79% cotton FR, 20% polyamide, 1% anti-static fibre.
- Weight: 395gsm.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads hi vis clothing you were looking for? View more fristads hi vis clothing or our entire range of fristads workwear.