Fristads 2035 GTT Airtech® Hi Vis Kneepad Winter Trousers
Product code: 100994
- Approved according to EN ISO 20471 class 2.
- Orange meets RIS-3279-TOM railspec standard.
- EN 343 class 3/1.
- EN 342.
- Shell fabric meets EN 343 class 3/3 for water vapour permeability.
- Leasing laundry-tested according to ISO 15797.
- Airtech® breathable, wind and waterproof.
- Fully lined.
- Detachable braces.
- Belt loops.
- Adjustable waist.
- 2 front pockets with covered zip.
- 2 back pockets with flaps and velcro fastening.
- Folding rule pocket with extra pocket.
- Leg pocket with flap and velcro fastening.
- Mobile phone pocket with flap and velcro fastening.
- D-ring with plastic ID-card holder.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Knee pockets with inside opening for height-adjustable knee pads.
- Reinforced thigh panel in contrast colour.
- Short zip at leg ends.
- Adjustable leg ends.
- Waterpillar 10.000 mm.
- Fabric: Airtech®, 100% polyester 150gsm.
- Quilted lining: 100% Polyester 110gsm.
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads work trousers you were looking for? View more fristads work trousers or our entire range of fristads workwear.