Fristads 8174 ATHS Flamestat High Vis Coverall Cl1
Product code: 130666
- EN ISO 20471 class 1.
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1.
- EN 61482-1-1 EBT: 12,8 cal/cm² HAF: 84,2%.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 E2 F1.
- EN ISO 11611 A1 class 1.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 13034 Type PB .
- EN 14404 together with kneepads 124292.
- Height adjustment for knee pads in knee pocket.
- Dirt, oil and water repellent.
- Front placket opening with zip to top of collar and concealed fastening.
- 2 bellowed chest pocket with flap and concealed snap fastening.
- D-ring and pen strap.
- 1 chest pocket with zip.
- 2 front pockets.
- Hammer loop.
- 2 bellowed back pockets with flap and velcro fastening.
- 1 folding rule pocket with flap and concealed snap fastening.
- Button and loop for sheath knife.
- 1 leg pocket with zip, flap and concealed snap fastening.
- phone pocket with flap and velcro fastening and ID-card holder.
- CORDURA® reinforced knee pocket with inside opening.
- Adjustable waist and cuffs.
- Leasing laundry-tested according to ISO 15797.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Fabric: 45% modacrylic, 35% cotton, 18% polyamide, 2% antistatic.
- Reinforcement: 79% cotton FR, 20% polyamide, 1% antistatic.
- Weight: 300 g/m².
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads coveralls you were looking for? View more fristads coveralls or our entire range of fristads workwear.