Fristads 4285 ATHS Womans Flamestat Hi Vis Winter Jacket
Product code: 129548
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3 (sizes M-3XL).
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2 (sizes XS-S).
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 13034.
- EN 342.
- EN ISO 11611.
- EN ISO 11612.
- IEC 61482-2.
- Dirt, oil and water-repellent.
- Fully lined with fleece in body.
- Silky and soft quilted lining in sleeve.
- Reflective detailing on shoulders.
- Front placket opening with zip to top of collar
- Concealed snap fastening.
- Fleece-lined collar with snap fastening for attachable hood.
- 1 chest pocket with bellowed pocket bag.
- Inside D-ring, pen strap and concealed snap fastening.
- 1 chest pocket with zip fastening.
- Buttons and loop for sheath knife on left chest.
- Microphone holder on left front side.
- 2 fleece-lined front pockets with concealed snap fastening.
- Map pocket with inside mobile phone pocket accessible from outside.
- 2 inside pockets 1 with button.
- Mobile phone pocket with velcro fastening and earpiece loop.
- Elastic cuffs inside sleeves.
- Extended back.
- Adjustable drawstring at hem.
- Zip in lining for easy embroidery and transfer.
- Fabric: 45% modacrylic, 35% cotton, 18% polyamide, 2% anti-static.
- Fleece lining: 50% modacryl, 30% cotton, 18% polyester, 2% anti-static.
- Silky quilted lining 40% modacrylic, 37% viscose FR, 22% viscose, 1% anti-static.
- Weights: Outer 300gsm, fleece 370gsm, silky lining 260gsm.
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Manufactured using Gore-Tex materials
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the multinorm workwear you were looking for? View more multinorm workwear or our entire range of workwear by profession.