Fristads 4086 ATHR Flamestat Hi Vis Winter Parka
Product code: 109423
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 F1.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 61482-1-2 class 2
- EN 13034 Type PB .
- EN ISO 20471 class 3.
- EN 342.
- EN 343 class 3/3.
- Leasing laundry-tested according to ISO 15797.
- Breathable, wind and waterproof.
- Taped seams.
- Fleece-lined in body and silky and soft lining in sleeve.
- Reflective detailing on shoulders.
- Front placket opening with zip to top of collar.
- Concealed snap fastening.
- Fleece-lined collar.
- Detachable lined hood with drawstring.
- Microphone holder.
- Concealed buttons and loop for sheath knife.
- 2 chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap fastening,
- 1 pocket with D-ring and 1 with tool loops.
- 2 fleece lined front pockets with pocket flaps.
- Map pocket with inside mobile phone pocket.
- 2 inside pockets, 1 with button and 1 mobile phone pocket.
- Earpiece loop.
- Elastic inner cuff.
- Adjustable waist with drawstring.
- Zip in lining for easy embroidery and transfer.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Outer fabric: 50% modacrylic, 41% cotton, 7% PU, 2% anti-static, 260gsm.
- Fleece lining: 50% modacryl, 30% cotton, 18% polyester, 2% anti-static fibre, 370gsm
- Quilted lining: 40% modacrylic, 37% viscose FR, 22% viscose, 1% anti-static fibre, 260gsm.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads jackets you were looking for? View more fristads jackets or our entire range of fristads workwear.