Fristads 4077 WEL Flame Welding Jacket
Product code: 131168
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1.
- EN 61482-1-1 ATPV: 19 cal/cm² ELIM: 13 cal/cm².
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1 E3 F1.
- EN ISO 11611 A1, A2 class 2.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 13034 Type PB (6).
- Front placket opening with zip to top of collar.
- 2 chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap fastening.
- Inside pocket with button and mobile pocket with velcro fastening.
- 2 front pockets with flap and concealed snap fastening.
- Adjustable cuffs with snap fastening.
- Adjustable waist with buttons.
- Extended back.
- Fabric: 79% cotton, 20% polyester, 1% antistatic fibre, 450gsm.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads jackets you were looking for? View more fristads jackets or our entire range of fristads workwear.