Fristads 4022 FLR Flame High Vis Shell Jacket Class 3
Product code: 129869
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 F1.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 343 class 3/2.
- EN 13034 Type PB (6).
- EN ISO 20471 class 2 - sizes XS-S and class 3 - M-4XL.
- Approved according to EN 61482-1-2 class 2.
- Breathable windproof and waterproof.
- Fleece lined collar.
- Detachable hood with drawstring.
- Front placket opening with 2- way zip.
- 2 bellowed chest pockets with flap and concealed snap fastening.
- Inside D-ring and ID-card holder.
- Microphone holder on left front side.
- Inside map pocket with zip and mobile pocket with velcro fastening.
- 2 front pockets with snap fastening and fleece lining.
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro fastening.
- Zip in lining to make embroidery and transfer easier.
- Adjustable bottom with drawstring.
- Extended back.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Fabric: 50% cotton, 45% polyester, 4% polyurethane, 1% antistatic, 275gsm.
- Lining: 100% cotton, 185gsm.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads hi vis clothing you were looking for? View more fristads hi vis clothing or our entire range of fristads workwear.