Fristads 4016 FSS Flamestat Softshell Jacket CL 3
Product code: 127669
- EN 61482-1-2 class 2.
- EN 61482-1-1 ATPV 28 cal/cm² HAF 92,4%.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 F1.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN ISO 11611 A1 Class 2.
- EN 13034 Type PB .
- EN ISO 20471 class 2 - XS-S and class 3 - M-3XL.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Windproof and water-repellent.
- Stretch quality.
- Front placket opening with zip and concealed snap fastening.
- Chest pocket with zip.
- Microphone holder on left front side.
- 2 front pockets with zip.
- Elasticated ribbon at sleeve end.
- Adjustable hem with drawstring.
- Metal free.
- Weight: 365gsm.
- Fabric: 47% modacryl, 37% cotton, 12% polyurethane, 2% polyamide, 1% anti-static fibre, 1% elastane.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the multinorm workwear you were looking for? View more multinorm workwear or our entire range of workwear by profession.