Fristads 2515 GTT High Vis Airtech Shell Trousers CL2
Product code: 127662
- EN 14404 together with kneepads 124292.
- EN ISO 20471 class 2.
- EN 343 class 3/3.
- Orange meets RIS-3279-TOM standard for rail use.
- Leasing-laundry tested according to ISO 15797.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Airtech® breathable, wind and waterproof.
- Detachable braces with fleece yoke at back.
- 2 front pockets with concealed zip.
- 2 bellowed back pocket with flap and velcro fastening.
- CORDURA® reinforced folding rule pocket with tool and pen pocket.
- Button and loop for sheath knife.
- Leg pocket with flap and velcro fastening.
- Mobile phone pocket with flap and velcro fastening, D-ring.
- CORDURA® reinforced knee pockets with inside opening.
- Height adjustment for knee pads in knee pocket.
- Concealed zip up to knees.
- Snow lock.
- Adjustable leg ends.
- Waterpillar 10.000 mm.
- Fabric: Airtech®, 100% polyester, breathable, wind and waterproof.
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Reinforcement 100% polyamide.
- Weight: Outer fabric 150gsm, lining 65gsm.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads hi vis clothing you were looking for? View more fristads hi vis clothing or our entire range of fristads workwear.