Fristads 2165 MFA Flamestat Trousers
Product code: 122287
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1.
- EN 61482-1-1.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1 D3 E3 F1.
- EN ISO 11611 A1 A2 class 1.
- 2 front pockets.
- 2 reinforced back pockets with flap and velcro fastening.
- Double reinforced crotch seam.
- Reinforced bellowed folding rule pocket with flap and snap stud.
- Button and loop for sheath knife, pen pocket.
- Leg pocket with flap and concealed snap fastening.
- Knee pockets with inside opening for height-adjustable knee pads.
- Visibility details on sides of knees.
- Adjustable leg length with 5 cm hem allowance.
- Metal free / Reinforcement on front leg and leg end.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Fabric: 60% viscose, 20% wool, 10% lyocell, 10% polyamide, 350gsm.
- Reinforcement 55% viscose FR, 40% wool, 5% polyamide, 465gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant trouser you were looking for? View more flame retardant trousers or our entire range of work trousers.