Fristads 2152 FLR Flame High Vis Shell Trousers CL 2
Product code: 129870
- EN 14404 together with kneepads 124292.
- EN 61482-1-2 class 2.
- EN 61482-1-1 ATPV: 37 cal/cm² ELIM: 27 cal/cm² HAF: 85%.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 F1.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 343 class 3/2.
- EN 13034 Type PB (6).
- EN ISO 20471 class 2.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Breathable, windproof and waterproof.
- Elastic detachable braces.
- Belt loops.
- 2 front pockets with flap, snap fastening and zip.
- Double reinforced crotch seam.
- 2 CORDURA® reinforced back pockets with flap and snap fastening.
- Hammer loop.
- 1 CORDURA® reinforced folding rule pocket.
- Button and loop for sheath knife.
- Leg pocket with flap and snap fastening, and Velcro phone pocket.
- CORDURA® reinforced knee pockets with inside opening.
- Height adjustment for knee pads in knee pocket.
- Concealed zip up to knees.
- Snow gaiters.
- Adjustable, CORDURA® reinforced leg ends.
- Lining: 100% cotton, 185gsm.
- Fabric: 59% cotton, 45% polyester, 4% polyurethane, 1% antistatic, 275gsm.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads hi vis clothing you were looking for? View more fristads hi vis clothing or our entire range of fristads workwear.