Fristads 2148 ATHS Flamestat Trousers
Product code: 125038
- EN 61482-1-1.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 F1.
- EN ISO 11611 A1 class 1.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1.
- EN 13034 Type PB .
- ISO 15797.
- Dirt, oil and water repellent.
- 2 front pockets.
- D-ring at waistband.
- 2 back pockets with flap and velcro fastening.
- Leg pocket with flap and snap fastening.
- Leg pocket with flap and concealed snap fastening.
- Phone pocket with flap and velcro fastening, D-ring.
- Adjustable leg length with 5 cm hem allowance.
- Metalfree garment.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Fabric: 45% modacrylic, 35% cotton, 18% polyamide, 2% anti-static fibre, 300gsm.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant trouser you were looking for? View more flame retardant trousers or our entire range of work trousers.