Fristads 2031 FLAM Trousers
Product code: 100330-CL
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1, Limited flame spread.
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1, electric arc protection.
- Ergonomic, pre-bent knees.
- EN 11611 A1 class 1, welding process protection.
- Height adjustable kneepad pockets.
- Laundry-tested according to ISO 15797.
- Front pockets.
- Reinforced back pockets.
- Lep pocket with flap.
- Reinforced rule pocket with tool pocket.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Fabric: 75% cotton FR, 25% polyester, 365gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads work trousers you were looking for? View more fristads work trousers or our entire range of fristads workwear.