Dr Martens Benham Safety Hiker Boots
Manufacturer: Dr Martens
Product code: Benham
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1 P SRC HRO.
- Lightweight, athletic safety hikers.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Steel toe cap.
- Mesh foam backed lining.
- Antistatic properties.
- Puncture resistant midsole.
- Removable anti-static contoured and cushioned footbed.
- Heat resistant rubber outsole.
- Excellent slip resistance.
- Cemented construction.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Heat Resistant Soles (HI)
- Soles are insulated to protect against heat
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dr martens safety boots you were looking for? View more dr martens safety boots or our entire range of dr martens footwear.