Dickies Super Safety Wellington Boot
Product code: FW13105
This Safety Wellington Boot is ideal for labourers, outdoors-men and workers who need that extra level of protection for their feet. This wellie combines the rain-resistant properties you would expect with standard-stamped safety features such as steel toecaps (200 Joules impact) and a steel midsole to protect against nails and glass underfoot. Trust the general industrial quality of these boots, and count on their anti-slip sole to ensure you don't lose footing and become the butt of workmates' gags. Toughly constructed from PVC and Nitrile rubber, this one's sharply contoured and looks great with all rainwear.
- Fabric: PVC and Nitrile rubber.
- General Industrial Quality.
- Steel Toe-Cap to EN20345 (200 Joules).
- Steel Midsole for Underfoot Protection.
- Anti-Slip Sole.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dickies safety boot you were looking for? View more dickies safety boots or our entire range of dickies workwear.