Dickies Stockton Safety Trainer
Product code: FA13335
Dickies Stockton Safety Trainer doesn't look like ordinary work shoes. In fact, their design lends a certain cachet of style as well as the requisite dose of protective properties. This superb cost-effective addition to your work wardrobe integrates a dual-density sole and energy-absorbent heel to give your feet a comfy hammock, even if your soul withers inside as you endure another rigorous workday. Prescribing to the relevant safety features of Dickies' comprehensive safety footwear range, the Stocktons have a steel toecap and midsole to ensure maximum protection, while the aforementioned sole resists static and oil in the workplace. And because these are safety trainers as opposed to shoes or boots, they come with a padded collar and tongue, not to mention a leather and mesh upper. This five-eyeleted trainer conforms to safety Standard EN20345 thanks to its steel reinforcements, and is suitable for all kinds of work environments - refineries, factories, saw mills, fisheries, warehouses and whilst driving utility vehicles. The Dickies Stockton Safety Trainers have the bulletproof layer that the working man's toes require and deserve.
- Fabric: Leather and mesh upper.
- Padded Collar and Tongue.
- Dual Density Polyurethane Sole.
- Antistatic and Energy Asborbent Heel.
- Steel Toe-Cap to EN20345 (200 Joules).
- Steel Midsole for Underfoot Protection.
- Sole Resists Petrol and Oil.
- Sole slip resistant to SRA standard.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Heat Resistant Soles (HI)
- Soles are insulated to protect against heat
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dickies safety trainer you were looking for? View more dickies safety trainers or our entire range of dickies workwear.