Dickies Industrial Rigger Boot
Product code: FD25000
An industrial rigger boot which is a tough and durable protective footwear garment, designed to protect your feet under unfavourable conditions. Made from full grain cow leather, and reinforced with steel toe caps and steel midsole. The Steel Toe Cap boot also incorporates a nitrile rubber sole which are designed to provide oil resistance and increase grip, as well as having a contact heat resistance of up to 300c.
- Fabric: Full grain cow leather.
- Steel toecap to EN20345 (200 Joules).
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Unlined with internal suede heel counter.
- Goodyear welted construction.
- Oil resistant nitrile rubber sole.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dickies safety boot you were looking for? View more dickies safety boots or our entire range of dickies workwear.