Dickies Hi-Vis Industry 300 Jacket
Product code: SA30015
The Dickies Hi-Vis Industry 300 Jacket is designed specifically for those working road and railside. Made from a combination of polyester and cotton this fluorescent finish adheres to EN 471 class 2 (yellow) and GO/RT 3279 (orange). This protective jacket has a full length front zip with a storm flap fastening over the front, and a comfortable action back design. There a are a number of pockets available on this jacket, with two at the sides, and a specifically purposed mobile phone pocket.
- Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% cotton, 245gsm.
- EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 2.
- Orange: GO/RT 3279 Issue 8:2013.
- Full length storm flap.
- Two side pockets.
- Mobile phone pocket.
- Action back pleats.
- YKK zip.
- Extra bar tacks at stress points.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Adjustable waist.
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dickies hi vis you were looking for? View more dickies hi vis clothing or our entire range of dickies workwear.