DeWalt Hammer Composite Safety Boots
Product code: Hammer-CL
DeWalt Hammer Safety Boots with Composite Toe Cap have water resistant leather uppers and fitted with a non-metallic toe cap and flexible penetration resistant non-metallic mid-sole. These extremely lightweight work boots have better traction and do not require break in. Long wearing footwear with lightweight cushioning to reduce impact shock giving exceptional comfort to the wearers feet which prevents knee and back strain plus a Removable cushioned insole with gel heel pad.
- S1P safety rating.
- SRA slip resistant.
- Non-Metallic Toe Cap.
- Non-Metallic Mid-sole.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- TPU toe guard.
- Comfort insole.
- Phylon/rubber outsoles.
- Full grain nubuck leather uppers.
- 100% non-metallic boot.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dewalt work boot you were looking for? View more dewalt boots or our entire range of dewalt workwear.