DeltaPlus Trek Work S3 Composite Safety Boot
Product code: TW400-CL
- EN ISO 20345.
- S3 rated.
- Water resistant uppers.
- Quick dry Cambrelle lining.
- Composite toe cap.
- Flexible composite perforation midsole.
- MIT Rubber scuff cap.
- HRO Contact heat resistant.
- Removable, preformed insole.
- PU midsole with Panoshock shock absorber.
- Speed laces.
- Slip resistant soles.
- Ladder grips on soles.
- Uppers: Full grain leather with water resistant coating.
- Ousoles: Rubber nitrile.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Cambrelle Lining
- Breathable lining designed to keep the foot warmer in winter and cooler in summer
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the deltaplus work footwear you were looking for? View more deltaplus footwear or our entire range of delta plus workwear.