Dassy Zeus S3 Low Cut Safety Shoe
Product code: 10002-CL
Give your feet the protection they deserve with the Dassy Zeus S3 Low Cut Safety Shoe. Their breathable leather uppers feature reflective piping for additional visibility in low light, and have been designed to also repel water to keep your feet dry. The transparent outsoles are SRC slip resistant, and will help protect against static, oil and petrol.
Shock absorber heels in the Dassy Zeus S3 Low Cut Safety Shoe ensure that long days standing won't result in feet feeling tired and worn out, with a plasmafeel lining inside the shoe which is essential to your working comfort. These excellent safety shoes will also make sure that your feet are safeguarded against nails and dropped tools thanks to the handy inclusion of a zero perforation, antistatic Kevlar midsole and a composite toecap.
- UNI EN ISO 20345:2012.
- EN 13827:2012 SRC rated soles.
- Shock absorber heels.
- Breathable leather upper.
- Oil and petrol resistant sole.
- Antistatic shoes.
- Sole in zero perforation composite material.
- Water repellent upper leather.
- Composite or steel toecap.
- Plasmafeel® lining.
- Zero perforation and anti-static Kevlar safety midsole.
- Transparent anti-slip outsole with scuff toecap.
- Safety toecap in composite material.
- Reflective piping.
- Made in Italy.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dassy foot protection you were looking for? View more dassy foot protection or our entire range of dassy workwear.