Dassy Toronto Flame Retardant Overall
Product code: 100370-CL
- EN ISO 11611:2007 A1+A2 class 1.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 A1A2B1C1D0E1F1.
- EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 - with CRATOS kneepads.
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro.
- Two-way zipper with snap fastener flap.
- Back pleats.
- Two front pockets.
- Side opening.
- Two chest pockets with flap and hidden fastening.
- Two back pockets with flap and hidden fastening.
- Left leg pocket with flap and hidden fastening.
- Long right leg pocket with flap and hidden fastening.
- Adjustable knee pockets.
- Back elastic.
- Three-needle stitching.
- Large hem (extra 5 cm).
- Fabric: 100% cotton, 340gsm.
- Flame retardant finish.
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dassy fr clothing you were looking for? View more dassy fr clothing or our entire range of dassy workwear.