Dassy Franklin Two-Tone Multinorm Hi-Vis Work Jacket
Product code: 300374
Offering comprehensive protection against a number of occupational hazards, the Dassy Franklin Two-Tone Multinorm Hi-Vis Work Jacket is essential for those working around heat and flame, and electrical equipment. Finished in a fluorescent polycotton fabric and reflective stripes, it is ideal for low light conditions and conforms to EN ISO20471 class 2 standard, improving your visual presence when working in conditions where visibility is lessened. Meeting EN ISO 11611 and 11612 standards ensures this jacket will also keep you safe from hazards during welding and allied processes, and helping to reduce heat and flame spread. Resistance to chemicals and electric arc are also present, with anti-static properties rounding off the excellent levels of protection offered by this dynamic site safety jacket.
The Dassy Franklin Two-Tone Multinorm Hi-Vis Work Jacket has comfortable elastic at the waist and the cuffs for a tight, but non-restrictive fit, with back pleats and an extended back for draught protection. The front zip of the jacket is concealed behind a snap fastened flap to protect it from any penetration by wind and rain. The spacious flap closed front pockets and chest pockets are ideal for storing your valuables, with the addition of an internal pocket and an I.D holder for easy accessibility to your identification and entry cards.
- EN ISO 20471:2013, class 2.
- EN ISO 11611:2007 A1, class 1.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 A1B1C1D0E1F0.
- IEC 61482-2:2009, class 1.
- EN 1149-5:2008.
- EN 13034:2005+A1:2009, Type 6.
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro.
- Adjustable waist with Velcro.
- Hidden zip with snap fastener flap.
- Back pleats.
- Longer back.
- Two front pockets with flap.
- two chest pockets with flap and hidden fastening.
- ID-card holder.
- Internal pocket.
- Two hanger loops.
- Reflective tape of 50 mm.
- Two-needle stitching.
- Fabric: 55% cotton, 45% polyester, 330gsm.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dassy hi vis clothing you were looking for? View more dassy hi vis clothing or our entire range of dassy workwear.