Dassy Colombia Multinorm Bib Overalls
Product code: 400141
- Fitting Guide: These Dassy bib overalls are not overly generous in the waist, therefore we recommend you select one waist size larger than usual.
- Multinorm Bib and brace.
- Hi Vis EN ISO 20471:2013 - class 2
- Welding FR EN ISO 11611:2007 A1 class 1
- Flame Retardant EN ISO 11612:2008 A1B1C1D0E1F0.
- Electric arc IEC 61482-2:2009 class 1.
- Antistatic EN 1149-5:2008.
- Chemical resistant EN 13034:2005+A1:2009 Type 6.
- Kneepad EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 with CRATOS kneepads.
- Two front pockets.
- Chest pocket with flap and hidden fastening.
- Back pockets with flap and hidden fastening.
- Leg pocket with flap and hidden fastening.
- Right leg pocket with flap and hidden fastening.
- Internal pocket.
- Adjustable knee pockets.
- Reflective tape of 50mm.
- Triple needle stitching.
- Extendable hems by 5cm.
- Fabric: 55% cotton, 45% polyester, 330gsm.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dassy hi vis clothing you were looking for? View more dassy hi vis clothing or our entire range of dassy workwear.