Cofra St. Petersburg Multi-Norm Hi Vis FR Jacket
Product code: V342
Cofra St. Petersburg Hi Vis FR Jacket is a comfortable 3 in 1 product which offers the wearer a range of excellent protective qualities such as EN 343 protection from water penetration, and EN ISO 14116 flame retardant properties. It is ideal for site workers who require high visibility, with EN 471 class 3,2 rating for low visibility environments and sites. This excellent safety jacket has multiple pockets and adjustable cuffs for a comfortable fit, and comes equipped with a detachable and adjustable hood.
- Fabric: 98% polyester, 2% carbon coated 250gsm.
- EN ISO 14116:2008.
- Lining: 99% cotton, 1% carbon 190gsm.
- EN 1149-5:2008.
- Internal Part: 99% cotton, 1% carbon 190gsm.
- EN 343 class 3.
- Padding: 100% polyester 130gsm flame retardant.
- EN 13034 type 6.
- Lining: 99% cotton, 1% carbon 190 gsm.
- EN 471 3,2.
- Two chest pockets with flap and Velcro.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs.
- Fast action zip.
- YKK internal zip.
- Elasticated internal cuffs.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material.
- FR reflective strips.
- Embroidered Pictogram detail on front pocket.
- Recommendable in ATEX environments.
- Thermo welded seams.
- Detachable, adjustable hood.
- Adjustable waist.
- Can be combined with Cofra Arinos FR Pile Jacket (V374)
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more cofra flame retardant clothing or our entire range of cofra workwear.