Cofra Secure Cut Chainsaw Safety Bib and Brace
Product code: V492
- EN 381-5:1995.
- EN ISO 13688:2013.
- 1 back pocket with hook and loop.
- Adjustable braces with quick release system.
- Breast zipped pocket.
- Elasticated waist.
- Fluo textile inserts.
- Rule pocket.
- Side openings with zip for ventilation.
- Side pocket with hook and loop flap closure.
- The flap which covers the zip is reinforced with protective material.
- Wide front pockets.
- Fabric: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 260gsm.
- EN381 Class 1 up to 20 Meters Per Second
- EN 381 Class 1 compliant, providing chainsaw protection up to speeds of 20 metres per second
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra coverall you were looking for? View more cofra overalls or our entire range of cofra workwear.