Cofra Safe Hi Vis Quilted Trousers
Product code: V025
Cofra Safe Hi Vis Quilted Trousers are a comfortable fitting Waterproof and protective garment, encompassing a multitude of features and practical functions to create a pair of trousers ideal for a wide range of situations. A PU-Polyester fabric, lined with a polyester padded polyamide liner ensures these trousers are not only repellent of water, but also warm and comfortable to wear; especially over extended periods of time, helped further by their ergonomic leg and knee design to help give you a unrestricted level of movement, and are reinforced with additional layers to improve the durability of the knee area. To bolster the effectiveness of the waterproofing, these trousers feature welded seams which further increase the effectiveness of the waterproofing by eliminating any stitch-holes which would be present using regular stitching methods. The adjustable waist allows for breathing room and additional flexibility and fit, and at the bottom of the legs you will find a zip for helping you get them over your boots, as well as handy gaiters to stop any water, mud or snow getting up inside the legs of the trouser and finding their way into your boots. Cofra Safe Hi Vis Quilted Trousers also feature a number of helpful pockets all over, including zipped front pockets, two at the rear which are flap closed and one more located at the side. Conforming to EN 471, EN 343 and EN 342 these versatile trousers are excellent for adverse weather conditions and other situations where your safety may be compromised due to lack of visibility.
- Double front and side pocket with flaps.
- Padding: 100% polyester.
- Wide front pockets with zip.
- Lining: 100% polyamide.
- 2 back pockets with flap.
- Adjustable waist, YKK zip.
- 3M reflex stripes and inserts.
- Welded seams, knee patches.
- Bottom zip and rain gaiters.
- 100% Waterproof PU-coated polyester, 200gsm.
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra hi vis you were looking for? View more cofra hi vis clothing or our entire range of cofra workwear.