Cofra Quito Flame Retardant Trouser
Product code: V267
Cofra Quito Flame Retardant Trouser are a protective and ergonomic trouser which adheres to a number of specific safety standards in order to provide excellent levels of protection on top of its practical features and excellent fit. These safety trousers will protect from heat and flame, electric arc, low-volume liquid chemical exposure, anti-static discharge, and will also provide essential visibility in low light and unfavourable conditions with their combination of fluorescent modacrylic fabrics combined with 3M Scotchlite FR reflective stripes. They are suitable for ATEX environments, and feature side pockets complete with a safety pictogram embroidered on the side.
- 54% modacrylic FR-45% Lyocell - 1% carbon A/S, 300gsm.
- EN ISO 11612.
- Ergonomic knee and leg design.
- EN 13034 Type 6.
- Two back pockets.
- Side pockets, with embroidered safety pictogram.
- 3M Scotchlite FR stripes.
- CIE EN 61482
- Adjustable kneepad pockets.
- EN 471 3,2.
- Suitable for ATEX environements.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more cofra flame retardant clothing or our entire range of cofra workwear.